– Served ALL day long
Eggs & Stuff
All served with Potatoes and Toast
1. Two eggs any style
2. Two eggs any style with ham, sausage, bacon or Andouille sausage.
3. Two eggs any style with ham, sausage and bacon
All served with Potatoes and Toast
1. Lobster-seafood Omelet – with avocado and mushrooms.
2. Denver Omelet – with ham, onion, bell peppers and cheese.
3. Veggie Omelet – with mushrooms, tomato, bell peppers, onion and cheese.
4. Meat Omelet – choose ham, bacon or sausage with cheese.
5. Greg’s Chili Omelet – with Greg’s homemade chili.
1. Complete Crepe – filled with egg, ham, cheese, onion and mushrooms. Served with potatoes
2. Vegetarian Crepe – filled with tomato, onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Served with potatoes.
3. Virgin Crepes Suzette (4) – with an orange sauce and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
4. Blueberry Crepes – filled with blueberries and sprinkled with powdered sugar .
5. Nutella Chocolate Crepe – sprinkled with powdered sugar.
French Toast, Pancakes & Waffles
1. French Toast
2. Belgium Waffles
3. Pancakes (3) – Short Stack (2)
4. Two, Two, Two
– Egg any style
– Choose French toast, waffle, or pancakes
– Choose ham, bacon or breakfast sausage
5. The 3 Amigos – Eggs any style, choose (French Toast, Waffle, OR Pancakes) Choose (Bacon, Ham, OR Breakfast sausage.)
1. All Meat Burrito – filled with bacon, ham, sausage, egg and cheese.
2. Chorizo Burrito – filled with chorizo sausage, eggs and cheese.
3. Veggie Burrito – filled with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, green bell peppers and cheese.
All served with Potatoes
1. Lobster-Seafood Benedict – on a toasted English muffin; topped with spinach, avocado, poached eggs and covered in a hollandaise sauce.
2. Ultimate Benedict – on a toasted English muffin; topped with Canadian bacon, spinach, mushrooms, poached eggs and covered in a hollandaise sauce.
3. Vegetarian Benedict – on a toasted English muffin; topped with spinach, mushrooms, avocado, poached eggs and covered in a hollandaise sauce.
4. Classic Benedict – on a toasted English muffin; topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and covered in a hollandaise sauce.
5. South of the Border Benedict – Spanish chorizo sausage with mushrooms, spinach and green chili on English muffin with a chipotle hollandaise.
1. Each extra omelet item
2. Add an egg
3. Side of bacon, sausage or ham
4. Home-style potatoes
5. Side of avocado
6. Side of toast
7. Fruit plate. (Small & Large Available)
- NAKED DOG – An unadorned dog on a bun.
- SURF DOG – Bacon wrapped with pineapple relish.
- MESSY DOG – Chili with beans, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
- SNORING DOG – Bacon wrapped dog with mustard, refried beans, guacamole, cheese, and a jalapeno lemon mayo.
- MAC THE DOG – . Mac-n-cheese and bacon bits.
- ROCKET DOG – Spicy buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing and celery salt.
- SWEET DOG – Strawberry jam and topped with melted Swiss cheese.
- WINDY DOG – Poppy seed bun, mustard, relish, onion, tomato, dill pickle spear, sport peppers and celery salt.
- SLAW THE DOG – Homemade coleslaw.
- LAZY DOG – Bacon, tomato, greens, and dressed with a jalapeno mayo.
ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE – Cajun mustard and caramelized onions.
LINGUICA SAUSAGE – Topped with pineapple relish.
CHORIZO SAUSAGE – Bacon wrapped with Cotija cheese, mustard and relish.
POLISH SAUSAGE – Mustard, caramelized onions and sport peppers.
ITALIAN SAUSAGE – Topped with sautéed onions and bell peppers.
BRAT SAUSAGE – With sauerkraut.
SMOKED BRAT FILLED WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE AND JALAPENOS – Topped with caramelized onions.
SMOKED CHICKEN SAUSAGE FILLED WITH CANADIAN BACON AND SWISS CHEESE – Topped with a fried egg and caramelized onions.
ANDOUILLE CHICKEN SAUSAGE STUFFED WITH RED BEANS AND RICE – Topped with cream cheese and pepper jelly.
CHICKEN SAUSAGE STUFFED WITH CHEESE AND SPINACH – Topped with tzatzike and caramelized onions.
Mutts Ceasar Salad – with optional poached egg on top or crispy chicken.
Mutts Salad – with mixed greens, tomato, onion and cheese with a house dressing.
Chili Cheese Fries – with Greg’s homemade chili
Beer Battered Onion Rings
Chili with beans; topped with diced onion, cheddar cheese and sour cream
Soup of the Day! – Ask your server
Iced tea – unsweetened & raspberry
Juice – orange, apple, tomato, grapefruit
Milk – whole, 2%, chocolate
Coffee – Regular or Decaf
Espresso Drinks – Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino.
Hot tea – an assortment
Smoothies – wild berry, mango, strawberry-banana, and peach.